Luxury Business Cards…“Make mine look like a block of gold”
9 Reasons why business cards still matter in a digital world
- Regardless of all the technology in everyday life, there is still a need for adding a personal touch, such as a business card, to your networking strategy.
- In a world dominated by social media, it is easy to think you are always connected. However, we also know that unless you are promoting your business through Facebook Ads or something similar, it can still be hard to really connect with and reach out to customers and prospects. Even when you do connect with someone, they can easily be lost in the 100’s of updates that appear in your feed every day. So, you need an offline strategy to work with your digital strategy.
- Business cards are tangible and have their own place in offline marketing, like networking events.
- A creative or custom designed card portrays more than just a name and phone number, it also gives a sense of your brand personality. Make it stand out.
- The cards you see in the photographs were produced for a client that wanted to send out a message of a unique experience. He wanted it to look like a block of gold. We produced a triple layer (1050gsm) business card and applied three special finishes including gold foil, gold emboss and a gold gilded edge. It’s a card crafted for a unique purpose and the client decided who to give it to.
- Utilizing a business card with an unexpected feature not only sticks in the mind, but also sends the message of innovation and a unique experience.
- You can use business cards to guide people to your social media. Our own business cards feature our social media links for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. They are far from normal and 9/10 times people follow us after receiving a card purely down to intrigue.
- A creative business card will act as a great icebreaker. I have never once had a conversation end after handing over my business card. A unique business card will actually fuel the conversation even further.
- In conclusion, creative business cards designed with a specific purpose are still an extremely powerful marketing tool and you can make it work together with your digital strategy.